Goals and short history
- Supporting communities, municipalities, neighbourhoods and city districts to look for self-help solutions to local problems using their own resources (human, material and financial);
- Motivating various organisations working at community level to form long-term partnerships and establish long-term cooperation;
- Stimulating generation of innovative solutions to various issues which can serve as best practices to others;
- Promotion of local community initiatives with the active involvement of employees of USSK and its filial companies.
Conditions and criteria
Eligible applicants include registered civic non-profit associations and local self-governmental authorities based in Eastern Slovakia, i.e. in the Košice and Prešov regions, in which employees of U. S. Steel Košice, s. r. o. or its filial companies are actively involved.
The programme supports the following areas:
- Children and Youth
- Environmental programmes and education
Eastern Slovakian non-profit organisations and local authorities can apply for financial support, maximum amount of €2,500, for relevant projects which will be implemented between 25 March and 15 November 2019. A total of €13,000 will be redistributed within the scope of the project in 2018/2019. Further information can be found here.
Please send your applications in electronic form by 21 December 2018 to www.granty.karpatskanadacia.sk
For more information please contact email@example.com
Supported in the past
Since its beginning, 101 projects have been supported with sums exceeding €241,000 within the scope of the Skutočne spoločne (Truly Together) programme. In the most recent, 11th round, 6 projects were supported in the amount of €13,500: Projects supported in 2018