Assign 2% of your income tax to a better Eastern Slovakia
How to assign the % of your income tax
- Legal and natural persons can assign 2% of their income tax directly in the tax return form. The 2018 tax return has to be filed by 1 April 2019 at the latest.
If a legal person wants to assign the 2% of their taxes, the tax return filing deadline is also the deadline by which they can donate funds amounting to 0.5% of their overall taxes. If a legal person fails to donate the 0.5%, they can only assign 1.0% of the taxes.
- Employees must fill in the form entitled Vyhlásenie o poukázaní sumy 2% (Declaration of 2% Tax Assignation), ask their employer for the form entitled Potvrdenie o zaplatení dane (Confirmation of Tax Paid) before 15 February, 2019 and deliver both forms to the relevant Tax Office by 1 April 2019. Employees must ask their employer to prepare the annual statement of taxes paid.
- Volunteers who have done at least 40 hours of volunteering work in 2018 and hold a certificate to prove that can assign 3% of their income tax. If you are a volunteer and would like to assign 3% of your tax, you need to submit the Potvrdenie o odpracovaní minimálne 40 hodín dobrovoľníckej činnosti (Confirmation of having worked at least 40 hours of volunteering work) together with the other two abovementioned forms.
Information for the assignation of income tax % to the Carpathian Foundation:
- Name of Organisation: Karpatská nadácia
- Address: Letná 27, 040 01 Košice
- Legal Form: nadácia
- Comp. ID (IČO): 3199 5420
2019 forms – downloads
- Vyhlásenie k 2% z dane – pre-filled template for the Carpathian Foundation for 2018 tax returns
- Potvrdenie o zaplatení dane z príjmu pre viazané činnosti
- Iné tlačivá na poukázanie 2% z dane
Every year, the Carpathian Foundation is registered as an eligible receiver of income tax assignation by Ms. Martina Sobinkovičová, notary public, free of charge. We are very grateful for her support.